Casual Leisure Assistant
A Casual Leisure Assistant to work within a School environment based in Hyde, Tameside, SK14 area working on a Zero Hour contract.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible between Monday to Sunday, Monday to Friday shift patterns 5pm to 10pm, with weekend shift patterns to be confirmed.
· To ensure all facilities and equipment are presented in a safe and clean condition for use by Third Party users by liaising with other Interserve staff as and when required.
· To collect monies due as required and ensure case reconciliation at all times.
· Liaise with Reception staff so they are aware of who is visiting the office each day.
· To work flexibly as part of a team and cover for colleagues as and when required.
· To take part in training in relation to position.
· To work at all times within Health and Safety legislation and Interserve Company policies and procedures.
· Assist with the development of Third Party with Senior Leisure staff to provide activities/sessions/holiday clubs.
· Maintain an efficient and effective filing system in line with best management practice.
Knowledge skills & experience
· Previous experience/transferable skills
· Subject to Enhanced DBS
· Be reliable and hardworking with a professional attitude
· Be able to work to a schedule
· Be able to work as part of a team
· Be able to work using their own initiative
About the company
Interserve’s vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world’s foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of over 80,000 people worldwide.
To apply please fill in the below application form and send along with your CV to:email@example.com