Fundraising events are a popular form of fundraising. While they can be great money makers for an organisation, they can also be time consuming and expensive.
But the benefits out-weigh the cons!
Special events include: dinners, fairs, sales, auctions, tournaments, races, balls, festivals, carnivals, derbies, banquets, walk-a-thons (and any other a-thon you can think of).
The possibilities are endless!
Main Benefits of holding a charity event include:
• They attract new supporters. – Showcase your organisation and invite people to back your cause.
• They raise your organisation’s visibility. – An event is a great way to get your organisation into the limelight and public eye.
• They involve a large number of people. – Get everyone together in one place at one time!
• They unite people. – A common goal and increase commitment.
• A large injection of raised funds for your organisation. – Generate a large sum from just one day!
To help you ensure that your fundraising event is a winner, we have lots of hints and tips we can help with, get in touch today to find out more about hosting an event with Active8-Tameside.